Our 24 month warranty covers manufactural failures on the following parts: Movement, hands, dial and markers.
For the warranty to be valid you must be able to show an order confirmation or receipt to confirm the date of the purchase and from which store.
Our 24 month warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water.
- Damages like knocks, dents, chrushing, broken glass etc, caused by improper use and carelessness.
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification.
- Changes and defects in estetics cause by normal every day use, like scratches, color changes in the case or watch band.
- Battery, wristband, crown, or glass.
For the Warranty to be valid you need to prove the date of your purchase and which store/website it was bought in. We only accept receipt from official Nick Cabana retailers.
To get the watch repaired under the warranty, there must be an original manufactural failure that is covered by the warranty policy. Please read the section above for more information.
To get the watch repaired, please fill in and follow the instructions on this repair form.
Set the time on 12:00 and make sure the crown is pushed in all the way. Wait 15 minutes to see if the minute hand has moved.
If this doesn’t solve the problem, please send an email to email@example.com for more support.
The battery is expected to last 2-3 years. The lasting time can however depend on outer conditions like weather and temperature.
The repair time is dependent on if we have the spare parts in stock. A normal repair should be finished within 3 weeks from the date of reception.